digitalmars.D - Newsgroup propogation

reply Sean Kelly <sean f4.ca> writes:
I haven't seen the new digitalmars groups propograte to Deja or to my local news
server.  Weren't they supposed to?

Sean
May 24 2004
"Sean Kelly" <sean f4.ca> wrote in message
news:c8tf38$5o7$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I haven't seen the new digitalmars groups propograte to Deja or to my
local news
 server.  Weren't they supposed to?
Those news server sysops have to do the actual propagation, I can't do it for them.
May 24 2004
next sibling parent Sean Kelly <sean f4.ca> writes:
In article <c8tlgk$gfq$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
Those news server sysops have to do the actual propagation, I can't do it
for them.
Ah well. Perhaps it's time to email my news provider again. Last time I contacted them they claimed the groups weren't visible yet. But that was shortly after the new groups were created. Sean
May 24 2004
prev sibling parent Mike Swieton <mike swieton.net> writes:
 "Sean Kelly" <sean f4.ca> wrote in message
 news:c8tf38$5o7$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I haven't seen the new digitalmars groups propograte to Deja or to my
local news
 server.  Weren't they supposed to?
Those news server sysops have to do the actual propagation, I can't do it for them.
That explains why all the porn binary groups are so widely available, and the D newsgroups aren't ;) Mike Swieton __ Late to rise and late to bed makes us... geeks. - Brandon Freeman
May 24 2004