digitalmars.D - Phobos licensing and user contributions

reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
I've prepared a strawman www.digitalmars.com/d/contributions.html

Comments?
May 21 2004
parent reply DemmeGod <me demmegod.com> writes:
Forgive the ignorance... What makes the GPL incompatible with Phobos? It

I assume LGPL is OK?

I'm not sure what a "strawman" is, but thanks for taking the time to put
the page together.