digitalmars.D - D now included by berlios

reply =?UTF-8?B?VGhvbWFzIEvDvGhuZQ==?= writes:
Feb 12 2005
next sibling parent reply sai <sai_member pathlink.com> writes:
I would have been more happy if it were listed as
"Digital Mars D" rather than generic "D"

sai
Feb 12 2005
parent =?UTF-8?B?VGhvbWFzIEvDvGhuZQ==?= writes:
Feb 12 2005
prev sibling parent "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Thomas Kühne" <thomas-dloop kuehne.THISISSPAM.cn> wrote in message
news:cul61j$1ql8$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 Just a note:
 Berlios now lists "D" in it's "Programming Language" selection.

 http://developer.berlios.de/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=384
One step at a time!
Feb 12 2005