digitalmars.D - Good Luck

reply Tyro <ridimz_at yahoo.dot.com> writes:
Gentlemen (and Jill),

I appreciate the opportunity you all have given me to loiter about the
newsgroup even though most of what I have said or done here is
negligible at best. I have learned allot from you all and truly hope
that this project meets overwhelming success.

This is my last post for the foreseeable future as I ascend the throne
to answer the call of my President and Country. Good luck to all as I
hope to mingle among the collective minds of the D community again some day!

Andrew Edwards
Dec 27 2004
next sibling parent M <M_member pathlink.com> writes:
Good luck to you too!

In article <cqp52q$1e46$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Tyro says...

prev sibling next sibling parent John Reimer <brk_6502 yahoo.com> writes:
 I appreciate the opportunity you all have given me to loiter about the
 newsgroup even though most of what I have said or done here is
 negligible at best. I have learned allot from you all and truly hope
 that this project meets overwhelming success.

 This is my last post for the foreseeable future as I ascend the throne
 to answer the call of my President and Country. Good luck to all as I
 hope to mingle among the collective minds of the D community again some day!

 Andrew Edwards
The best to you, Andrew! - John
Dec 27 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Tyro" <ridimz_at yahoo.dot.com> wrote in message
news:cqp52q$1e46$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Gentlemen (and Jill),

 I appreciate the opportunity you all have given me to loiter about the
 newsgroup even though most of what I have said or done here is
 negligible at best. I have learned allot from you all and truly hope
 that this project meets overwhelming success.
Thanks!
 This is my last post for the foreseeable future as I ascend the throne
 to answer the call of my President and Country. Good luck to all as I
 hope to mingle among the collective minds of the D community again some
day! Be safe, and we hope to have you back here soon! I appreciate and thank you and all your comrades in arms for the job you're doing and the sacrifices you're making on our behalf.
Dec 27 2004
prev sibling parent "Charles" <no email.com> writes:
Semper Fi !  Hope to see you here again soon.

Charlie

"Tyro" <ridimz_at yahoo.dot.com> wrote in message
news:cqp52q$1e46$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Gentlemen (and Jill),

 I appreciate the opportunity you all have given me to loiter about the
 newsgroup even though most of what I have said or done here is
 negligible at best. I have learned allot from you all and truly hope
 that this project meets overwhelming success.

 This is my last post for the foreseeable future as I ascend the throne
 to answer the call of my President and Country. Good luck to all as I
 hope to mingle among the collective minds of the D community again some
day!
 Andrew Edwards
Dec 31 2004