digitalmars.D - UVSC Presentation on D

reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
Chuck Allison writes:

-----------------------------
In my programming languages course at UVSC I have teams of students
  write a paper and give a presentation on a language they don't know.
  The slides for the D team is at http://uvsc.freshsources.com/D.ppt.
------------------------------

I think they did a nice job!
Dec 03 2004
next sibling parent David L. Davis <SpottedTiger yahoo.com> writes:
In article <coqc7q$20ne$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
Chuck Allison writes:

-----------------------------
In my programming languages course at UVSC I have teams of students
  write a paper and give a presentation on a language they don't know.
  The slides for the D team is at http://uvsc.freshsources.com/D.ppt.
------------------------------

I think they did a nice job!
Walter: I agree, it was nicely done. David L. ------------------------------------------------------------------- "Dare to reach for the Stars...Dare to Dream, Build, and Achieve!"
Dec 03 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent "Ben Hinkle" <ben.hinkle gmail.com> writes:
"Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:coqc7q$20ne$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Chuck Allison writes:

 -----------------------------
 In my programming languages course at UVSC I have teams of students
  write a paper and give a presentation on a language they don't know.
  The slides for the D team is at http://uvsc.freshsources.com/D.ppt.
 ------------------------------

 I think they did a nice job!
nice. Though a little heavy on the special effects. I was getting dizzy watching all those bullets spiralling in. :-)
Dec 03 2004
prev sibling parent reply Ant <duitoolkit yahoo.ca> writes:
 In my programming languages course at UVSC I have teams of students
   write a paper and give a presentation on a language they don't know.
   The slides for the D team is at http://uvsc.freshsources.com/D.ppt.
 ------------------------------

 I think they did a nice job!
they say something like: - no decente GUI - no IDE do I think they did a nice job? I hope they flunk! :) this is a perfectly imparcial opinion. ;) Ant PS I do not hope they flunk http://dui.sourceforge.net http://leds.sourceforge.net
Dec 03 2004
next sibling parent reply Ant <duitoolkit yahoo.ca> writes:
 In my programming languages course at UVSC I have teams of students
   write a paper and give a presentation on a language they don't know.
   The slides for the D team is at http://uvsc.freshsources.com/D.ppt.

 I think they did a nice job!
they say something like: - no decente GUI - no IDE do I think they did a nice job? I hope they flunk! :) this is a perfectly imparcial opinion. ;) Ant PS I do not hope they flunk http://dui.sourceforge.net http://leds.sourceforge.net
Ok, if you didn't understand (some might have not) I explain: this is to open a discussion of why leds and DUI are a piece of sh..... and if the projects can be improved or should be abandoned. if you prefer the discussions can be held at: leds http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=44 DUI http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=45\ Ant
Dec 03 2004
parent reply Dave <Dave_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <pan.2004.12.04.07.21.03.795465 yahoo.ca>, Ant says...