digitalmars.D - Searching the forums?

reply Alok Govil <Alok_member pathlink.com> writes:
With my max'ed out brain, I cannot find the search function in the forums!  Is
it there?

Warm regards - Alok Govil
alokgovil domain.com, where domain is hotmail.
Nov 24 2004
next sibling parent Jay <Jay_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <co32j6$3o1$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Alok Govil says...

With my
max'ed out brain, I cannot find the search function in the forums! Is
it
there? The forums don't seem to have any search built in, but if you go to the home page for D (http://www.digitalmars.com/d/index.html), there you'll find in the top banner a link called `Search'.
Nov 24 2004
prev sibling parent reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
Sure! Just go to www.digitalmars.com and click on [Digital Mars] under the
Google search box.

"Alok Govil" <Alok_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:co32j6$3o1$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 With my max'ed out brain, I cannot find the search function in the forums!
Is
 it there?

 Warm regards - Alok Govil
 alokgovil domain.com, where domain is hotmail.
Nov 24 2004
parent "Lynn Allan" <l_d_allan adelphia.net> writes:
For example, to search for "mixins" and restrict to the archives:
mixins +archives

To look in the docs (without the archives)
mixins -archives -wwwnews -wwwpost
Nov 25 2004