digitalmars.D - D compiler front end

reply Ant <Ant_member pathlink.com> writes:
Walter, is it time already to convert it to D?
Any one started it?
I might take look at that...

I'm interested in incorporating it into leds to replace my parser.

Ant
Nov 10 2004
next sibling parent "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Ant" <Ant_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cmtu57$37t$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Walter, is it time already to convert it to D?
 Any one started it?
 I might take look at that...
I'm reluctant to do that because it may impair connecting it to things like gcc's back end.
Nov 10 2004
prev sibling parent reply J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
Ant wrote:
 Walter, is it time already to convert it to D?
 Any one started it?
 I might take look at that...

 I'm interested in incorporating it into leds to replace my parser.

 Ant
You could try Andy's conversion script: http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?digitalmars.D/11436 "awhile ago, I wrote a little Python script to convert a certain subset of C++ (that which is used by DMD) to D. It handles most everything I've tested it on. (#ifdef, pointers, arrays, etc)" -- Justin (a/k/a jcc7) http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
Nov 10 2004
parent reply Ant <duitoolkit yahoo.ca> writes:
J C Calvarese wrote:
 Ant wrote:

 Walter, is it time already to convert it to D?
 Any one started it?
 I might take look at that...

 I'm interested in incorporating it into leds to replace my parser.

 Ant
You could try Andy's conversion script: http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?digitalmars.D/11436 "awhile ago, I wrote a little Python script to convert a certain subset of C++ (that which is used by DMD) to D. It handles most everything I've tested it on. (#ifdef, pointers, arrays, etc)"
it's off line :( Ant
Nov 10 2004
parent J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
Ant wrote:
 J C Calvarese wrote:
 You could try Andy's conversion script:
 http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?digitalmars.D/11436

 "awhile ago, I wrote a little Python script to convert a certain subset
 of C++ (that which is used by DMD) to D.  It handles most everything
 I've tested it on. (#ifdef, pointers, arrays, etc)"
it's off line :( Ant
It was there for me. Maybe your ISP doesn't like Andy's server. I've attached the script. -- Justin (a/k/a jcc7) http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
Nov 10 2004