digitalmars.D - Pictures on page copyrighted?

reply Yannick Welsch <Yannick_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hi, (this goes mainly to Walter)

I'm a student and doing a presentation (in german) on "D" at my university (TU
Kaiserslautern / Germany).
Can I use the funny "D" images on "http://www.digitalmars.com/d" for my
presentation?
(I would like to send the presentation (as my school colleagues) later on to the
german wikipedia).

Thanks,

Yannick Welsch
Oct 09 2004
Yes, you can use them for that. Please do! -Walter

news:ck8mej$j0p$1 digitaldaemon.com...