digitalmars.D - admin dsource.org

reply Burton Radons <burton-radons shaw.ca> writes:
Heya, I'd like to start a project on DSource.  I don't know what
information you need at this point, so here's what I can think of:

NAME: CORBA Suite
integration for D.
STATUS: 3 - Alpha
PROJECT ADMIN: burton-radons
Sep 27 2004
next sibling parent Burton Radons <burton-radons shaw.ca> writes:
Hahahaha oops computers are hard :)

At least I can blame my cold.
Sep 27 2004
prev sibling parent reply h3r3tic <foo bar.baz> writes:
hmmm... im wondering how fast will *evil* web crawlers find this email
(admin -=at=- dsource) and send tons of spam to it :(
Sep 27 2004
parent reply Burton Radons <burton-radons shaw.ca> writes:
h3r3tic wrote:

 hmmm... im wondering how fast will *evil* web crawlers find this email
 (admin -=at=- dsource) and send tons of spam to it :(
oh god what have i done For penance I must take a well-made keyboard and carry it on and on, till I come to a country where the people have never heard of the C and do not even use calculators, nor do they know anything about computers, and keyboards that are as the oars of a ship. I will be given a certain token which cannot escape my notice. A wayfarer will meet me and will say it must be a newfangled shingle that I have got upon my shoulder; on this I must fix the keyboard on the ground and sacrifice a RAM stick, a BOOL, and a XOR to Gates. Then I must hitch-hike out of Kentucky to return home and offer hexadecimals to the gods in Silicon Valley one after the other. [spoiler]The Odyssey[/spoiler]
Sep 27 2004
next sibling parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
"Burton Radons" <burton-radons shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:cja48g$1edq$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 h3r3tic wrote:

 hmmm... im wondering how fast will *evil* web crawlers find this email
 (admin -=at=- dsource) and send tons of spam to it :(
oh god what have i done
maybe you could try to delete the message from the server, and write a new one. Phill.
Sep 27 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent h3r3tic <foo bar.baz> writes:
Burton Radons wrote:
 h3r3tic wrote:

 hmmm... im wondering how fast will *evil* web crawlers find this email
 (admin -=at=- dsource) and send tons of spam to it :(
oh god what have i done For penance I must take a well-made keyboard and carry it on and on, till I come to a country where the people have never heard of the C and do not even use calculators, nor do they know anything about computers, and keyboards that are as the oars of a ship. I will be given a certain token which cannot escape my notice. A wayfarer will meet me and will say it must be a newfangled shingle that I have got upon my shoulder; on this I must fix the keyboard on the ground and sacrifice a RAM stick, a BOOL, and a XOR to Gates. Then I must hitch-hike out of Kentucky to return home and offer hexadecimals to the gods in Silicon Valley one after the other. [spoiler]The Odyssey[/spoiler]
ROTFL !
Sep 27 2004
prev sibling parent Homer <Homer_member pathlink.com> writes:
Im going to print and frame this lol!