digitalmars.D - D on 64bit ?

reply "Lloyd Dupont" <ld NewsAccount.galador.net> writes:
that's it!!
I wonder if we could see a version of D producing 64 bit executable....
Sep 24 2004
parent reply Benjamin Herr <ben 0x539.de> writes:
Lloyd Dupont wrote:
 that's it!!
 I wonder if we could see a version of D producing 64 bit executable....
The gcc frontend that used to be developed could be used to create 64bit executables. Sadly it is far from up to date; and also my binaries always segfault in _moduleDtor, d/phobos/std/moduleinit.d:163
Sep 25 2004
parent "Lloyd Dupont" <ld NewsAccount.galador.net> writes:
Not a problem, justy ondering.
because I plan to use D in.... a couple of months....
(and I would like to support 64bits architecture..)

"Benjamin Herr" <ben 0x539.de> wrote in message
news:cj3c2b$1b2p$1 digitaldaemon.com...