digitalmars.D - First release of D

reply sai <sai_member pathlink.com> writes:
Could anyone tell when the first release of D v1.0 is planned ? Any rough
estimate ?

Thanks
Sai
"sai" <sai_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:ch9soq$1lev$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Could anyone tell when the first release of D v1.0 is planned ? Any rough
 estimate ?
I keep thinking we're close, and then some new problem arises <g>.
Sep 03 2004
parent Stewart Gordon <smjg_1998 yahoo.com> writes:
Walter wrote:

 "sai" <sai_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
 news:ch9soq$1lev$1 digitaldaemon.com...

Could anyone tell when the first release of D v1.0 is planned ? Any rough
estimate ?
I keep thinking we're close, and then some new problem arises <g>.
So at least when a problem arises, you still think we're nearly close.... Stewart.
Sep 30 2004