c++ - link error with /co

reply Michael <Michael_member pathlink.com> writes:
I want to build a debug mode programme but link error happens. The command I
enter and the output is printed below:

E:\RBTree>dmc -C -g test_rbtree
link test_rbtree,,,user32+kernel32/co/noi;

OPTLLINK: Error 118: Filename Expected
path = ...

So I changed the command:
E:\RBTree>dmc -C -g test_rbtree -L/noco
link test_rbtree,,,user32+kernel32/co/noi/noco;

this time error doesn't happen, but the exe file is not what I want. I don't
know why. please help. many thanks.
Aug 08 2005
"Michael" <Michael_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:dd9864$12g3$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I want to build a debug mode programme but link error happens. The command
 enter and the output is printed below:

 E:\RBTree>dmc -C -g test_rbtree
 link test_rbtree,,,user32+kernel32/co/noi;

 OPTLLINK: Error 118: Filename Expected
 path = ...

 So I changed the command:
 E:\RBTree>dmc -C -g test_rbtree -L/noco
 link test_rbtree,,,user32+kernel32/co/noi/noco;

 this time error doesn't happen, but the exe file is not what I want. I
don't
 know why. please help. many thanks.
When I try it I don't get an error. Can you try to reduce the size of test_rbtree to the minimum that exhibits the problem?
Aug 09 2005