c++ - ShellExec

reply Porion <Porion_member pathlink.com> writes:
I downloaded the dmc compiler a while back, i've been happy with it; but i would
like to know the dmc equivalent of ShellExec, i've tried it and a few other
variations but thought it'd be easier to ask.

So, what's the dmc-equivalent of ShellExec?
"Porion" <Porion_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:d8dnhb$2jeh$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I downloaded the dmc compiler a while back, i've been happy with it; but i
would
 like to know the dmc equivalent of ShellExec, i've tried it and a few
other
 variations but thought it'd be easier to ask.

 So, what's the dmc-equivalent of ShellExec?
I don't know what shellexec is.
Jun 11 2005
parent reply Porion <Porion_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <d8fsh7$1efa$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...

I don't know what shellexec is.
The Win32 function to open other programs from within yours.
"Porion" <Porion_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:d8ina4$jto$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 In article <d8fsh7$1efa$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...

I don't know what shellexec is.
The Win32 function to open other programs from within yours.
The rule for using any win32 function: 1) #include the .h file that declares the function. 2) call it within your code 3) make sure to link with the .lib library file that contains the function
Jun 12 2005