c++ - cd

reply jeff <jeff_member pathlink.com> writes:
I just recently purchase the C++ compiler cd,and I cant get it to work . I load
the cd in my cd rom and nothing happens. It makes noises but that's all. I
wondering if other people have had the same problem!!!
Apr 30 2005
next sibling parent Jack <Jack_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <d5185i$1hoq$1 digitaldaemon.com>, jeff says...
I just recently purchase the C++ compiler cd,and I cant get it to work . I load
the cd in my cd rom and nothing happens. It makes noises but that's all. I
wondering if other people have had the same problem!!!
Perhaps your cdrom unable to read some types of CDR... I have the same problems with you in the past but the problems was fixed after I changed my old cd-rom to a new one. Well, you can take the Digital Mars CD to your friend and ask him test the CD on his CD-Rom. The CD is ok if he can read that CD (If he got a burner, ask him copy the CD data to another good quality CDR for you). If your friend's CD-Rom can't read that CD too, that CD might have already broken.
Apr 30 2005
prev sibling parent "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"jeff" <jeff_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:d5185i$1hoq$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I just recently purchase the C++ compiler cd,and I cant get it to work . I
load
 the cd in my cd rom and nothing happens. It makes noises but that's all. I
 wondering if other people have had the same problem!!!
Open up a command prompt window. Type in the command: dir d: where d is the drive letter of your CD drive.
Apr 30 2005