c++ - symbol undefined _lgamma

reply Marek S <mareks 012.net.il> writes:
Hi,

I have problem linking code that is using lgamma() function. I see the
function is declared in <math.h> but I get an error message when linking
(Error 42: Symbol Undefined _lgamma). Against which library should I link?
I use free version of digital mars compiler 8.41 on Windows XP.

Cheers, Marek
"Marek S" <mareks 012.net.il> wrote in message
news:opsewg56xrbwq8hp news.digitalmars.com...
 Hi,

 I have problem linking code that is using lgamma() function. I see the
 function is declared in <math.h> but I get an error message when linking
 (Error 42: Symbol Undefined _lgamma). Against which library should I link?
 I use free version of digital mars compiler 8.41 on Windows XP.
Unfortunately, the gamma functions are not currently implemented.
Sep 30 2004