c++ - Dynamic Profiling

reply "Jordon Hirshon" <j.hirshon worldnet.att.net> writes:
I have a Windows NT Quick Console application that compiles and runs.  I'm
trying to compile it to generate profile information.  I'm using the
following command line: sc -gt -Nc name.cpp.  The result is  a  lot of
stuff that I don't understand.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Jordon
May 02 2004
"Jordon Hirshon" <j.hirshon worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:c73s9n$2npm$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have a Windows NT Quick Console application that compiles and runs.  I'm
 trying to compile it to generate profile information.  I'm using the
 following command line: sc -gt -Nc name.cpp.  The result is  a  lot of
 stuff that I don't understand.
Please be more specific.
 What am I missing?

 Thanks,