c++ - Where Can I Download bios.h ?

reply Andrew Zaydak <Andrew_member pathlink.com> writes:
I need a copy of the bios.h header file.  Does anyone know where I may find
this?  Can it be emailed to me?

Thanks
Andrew
Apr 21 2004
next sibling parent reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
bios.h comes on the CD version of DMC/C++ available from
www.digitalmars.com/shop.html

-Walter

"Andrew Zaydak" <Andrew_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:c677mr$2uk$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I need a copy of the bios.h header file.  Does anyone know where I may
find
 this?  Can it be emailed to me?

 Thanks
 Andrew
Apr 22 2004
parent mk <m.kadi isoftcenter.com> writes:
/*	bios.h

	Access to bios services.

        Copyright (c) Borland International 1987,1988,1990
	All Rights Reserved.
*/
#if __STDC__
#define _Cdecl
#else
#define _Cdecl	cdecl
#endif

#ifndef __PAS__
#define _CType _Cdecl
#else
#define _CType pascal
#endif

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif
int	_Cdecl bioscom(int __cmd, char __abyte, int __port);
int	_Cdecl biosdisk(int __cmd, int __drive, int __head, int
__track, int __sector,
			int __nsects, void *__buffer);
int	_Cdecl biosequip(void);
int	_Cdecl bioskey(int __cmd);
int	_Cdecl biosmemory(void);
int	_Cdecl biosprint(int __cmd, int __abyte, int __port);
long	_Cdecl biostime(int __cmd, long __newtime);
#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif
Jul 23 2007
prev sibling parent reply dsham4n yahoo.com writes:
What compiler are you using?

David

In article <c677mr$2uk$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Andrew Zaydak says...
I need a copy of the bios.h header file.  Does anyone know where I may find
this?  Can it be emailed to me?

Thanks
Andrew
Apr 22 2004
parent Stanley <STANLEYCLO GMAIL.COM> writes:
I also need a copy of bios.h.  I am using Borland 5.5 (free compiler).  Any
ideas
anyone?  Email is fine too.

Thanks
Stanley