c++ - Any news on Internal error: ph 1114?

reply "Will Dean" <will nospam.demon.co.uk> writes:
Hi,

Back in January, there was a thread entitled 'Re: Internal error: ph 1114',
which seems to describe exactly the problem I'm seeing with a project here.
(With DMC 8.40)

It seemed that the participants in that thread had found a simple repro.
Has there been any progress on this?

Thanks,

Will
No, not yet, as I've put priority on better standards conformance.

"Will Dean" <will nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:c2t7fq$29oe$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi,

 Back in January, there was a thread entitled 'Re: Internal error: ph
1114',
 which seems to describe exactly the problem I'm seeing with a project
here.
 (With DMC 8.40)

 It seemed that the participants in that thread had found a simple repro.
 Has there been any progress on this?

 Thanks,

 Will
Mar 13 2004
parent "Will Dean" <will nospam.demon.co.uk> writes:
news:c312v5$2jhk$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 No, not yet, as I've put priority on better standards conformance.
OK, thanks. I can live without PH. Cheers, Will
Mar 14 2004