c++ - Getting pre-processor output?

reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
-e seems to just try and compile and build as normal, and no pre-processor
output is evident to stdout, or to a file.

How do I get the pre-processor output?

Thanks

Matthew
Dec 12 2003
next sibling parent dan <dan_member pathlink.com> writes:
I haven't used it myself, but I just saw a posting about it today;  I think the
syntax is -e -l, or -el

HTH
Dec 12 2003
"Matthew Wilson" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
news:brc5fr$1t6s$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 -e seems to just try and compile and build as normal, and no pre-processor
 output is evident to stdout, or to a file.

 How do I get the pre-processor output?
www.digitalmars.com/ctg/sc/html#dashl
Dec 12 2003
parent "Matthew Wilson" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
That does it.

Thanks

Matthew

news:brcqtl$2sm4$2 digitaldaemon.com...