c++ - MPL-heavy state_machine compiles and runs! :) :) :)

reply dan <dan_member pathlink.com> writes:
I have a new boost diff file for anyone interested.  This baby is starting to
rock!

(Shhh!, secret plans at boost for DM support starting with version 1.31.)

Cheers!
Dec 11 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Cool!  Good work bringing all this to their attention. :)

"dan" <dan_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:br9adu$njp$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have a new boost diff file for anyone interested.  This baby is starting
 rock!

 (Shhh!, secret plans at boost for DM support starting with version 1.31.)

 Cheers!
Dec 11 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Ill take that boost diff btw, ill post it up somewhere also.

"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:brafs7$2gf1$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Cool!  Good work bringing all this to their attention. :)

 "dan" <dan_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
 news:br9adu$njp$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have a new boost diff file for anyone interested.  This baby is
starting
 rock!

 (Shhh!, secret plans at boost for DM support starting with version
1.31.)
 Cheers!
Dec 11 2003
parent dan <dan_member pathlink.com> writes:
Thanks, it's on its way.  And I'll send you updates as soon as they happen.
Dec 11 2003