c++ - /BASE link switch

reply "Wichetael" <wichetael gmx.net> writes:
How exactly is the /BASE switch supposed to work? The documentation isn't
really clear to me as to it's exact purpose...

Regards, Remko van der Vossen
"Wichetael" <wichetael gmx.net> wrote in message
news:bcnm2l$1ljj$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 How exactly is the /BASE switch supposed to work? The documentation isn't
 really clear to me as to it's exact purpose...
It creates a file that is a flat binary image of the code & data. No headers, no fixups, etc. The /BASE is where the start address is.
Jun 18 2003