c++ - DMC and boost

reply Alisdair Meredith <alisdair.meredith uk.renaultf1.com> writes:
I'm not a DMC user yet, just browsing <g>

I've been playing with Boost regression tests lately and been looking at
picking up some of the free compilers to see how they compare against
the one we use here (Borland) and see if they shed any more light on the
more confusing issues.  [error messages from a second compiler can be
extremely useful!]  I noticed that some work is already going on here on
that very topic and I'm curious how it's progressing.

In particular, Boost is due to issue v1_30_0 Real Soon Now (probably
within the next two weeks) so if there is a DMC config lying around now
would be a good time to get it into a Boost distribution!

--
AlisdairM
Great to see you here. Try downloading the latest beta, and see how it goes!

"Alisdair Meredith" <alisdair.meredith uk.renaultf1.com> wrote in message
news:3E6D43ED.330EFE8D uk.renaultf1.com...
 I'm not a DMC user yet, just browsing <g>

 I've been playing with Boost regression tests lately and been looking at
 picking up some of the free compilers to see how they compare against
 the one we use here (Borland) and see if they shed any more light on the
 more confusing issues.  [error messages from a second compiler can be
 extremely useful!]  I noticed that some work is already going on here on
 that very topic and I'm curious how it's progressing.

 In particular, Boost is due to issue v1_30_0 Real Soon Now (probably
 within the next two weeks) so if there is a DMC config lying around now
 would be a good time to get it into a Boost distribution!

 --
 AlisdairM
Mar 10 2003