c++ - Installing Digital Mars c/c++ compiler

reply "Jordon Hirshon" <j.hirshon worldnet.att.net> writes:
xcopy fails with the following message: "File creation error - Error
performing inpage operation".

This error occurs after copying file dm\bin\MAKE.E5E.
Perhaps your hard disk is full?

"Jordon Hirshon" <j.hirshon worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:alip3m$1sgt$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 xcopy fails with the following message: "File creation error - Error
 performing inpage operation".

 This error occurs after copying file dm\bin\MAKE.E5E.
Sep 09 2002
parent reply "Jordon Hirshon" <j.hirshon worldnet.att.net> writes:
Walter wrote in message ...
Perhaps your hard disk is full?
Thanks for your reply. There's plenty of room on my hard drive.
"Jordon Hirshon" <j.hirshon worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:alj6b4$2qme$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Walter wrote in message ...
Perhaps your hard disk is full?
Thanks for your reply. There's plenty of room on my hard drive.
I don't know why xcopy is failing, then. xcopy is a microsoft program. You could try copying using the copy command, directory by directory.
Sep 10 2002