c++ - long long

reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew thedjournal.com> writes:
I note from experimentation that DMC++ supports both long long and the MSVC
__int64.

Are they identical in all respects (from the perspective of the compiler,
esp. in terms of inter-convertibility)?
Jul 11 2002
"Matthew Wilson" <matthew thedjournal.com> wrote in message
news:agljpf$kqp$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 I note from experimentation that DMC++ supports both long long and the
MSVC
 __int64.

 Are they identical in all respects (from the perspective of the compiler,
 esp. in terms of inter-convertibility)?
Yes.
Jul 11 2002
parent reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew thedjournal.com> writes:
Cool. So just a syntactic nicety for compatibility with MSVC code, then.

Is 64-bit integer support always switched on, or can it be suppressed by a
cmdline flag?

news:agm012$11ev$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Matthew Wilson" <matthew thedjournal.com> wrote in message
 news:agljpf$kqp$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 I note from experimentation that DMC++ supports both long long and the
MSVC
 __int64.

 Are they identical in all respects (from the perspective of the
compiler,
 esp. in terms of inter-convertibility)?
Yes.
Jul 12 2002
It's always on. The only ones that can be turned off are ones that change
the semantics of common constructions.

news:agm07l$11os$1 digitaldaemon.com...