D.gnu - Console input on linux/unix?

reply "Kris" <fu bar.com> writes:
When reading a string from the console, do linux/unix/os-x append a newline?

Thanks in advance;
Jan 11 2006
parent reply =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Anders_F_Bj=F6rklund?= <afb algonet.se> writes:
Kris wrote:

 When reading a string from the console, do linux/unix/os-x append a newline?
Do you have a test snippet ? (most D input ways are broken on GCC 3.x) --anders
Jan 11 2006
parent reply "Kris" <fu bar.com> writes:
I do, but for Mango only (example/token.d: in SVN head) ...

"Anders F Björklund" <afb algonet.se> wrote in message
news:dq51hm$or$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Kris wrote:

 When reading a string from the console, do linux/unix/os-x append a
 newline?
Do you have a test snippet ? (most D input ways are broken on GCC 3.x) --anders
Jan 12 2006
Kris wrote:

 I do, but for Mango only (example/token.d: in SVN head) ...
Okay, I will see if can get a) Build and b) Mango working... --anders
Jan 13 2006
parent "Kris" <fu bar.com> writes:
Thanks!

You'll probably need the SVN-head version.

"Anders F Björklund" <afb algonet.se> wrote in message
news:dq7tdv$9v9$1 digitaldaemon.com...