D - dig\dedit bug

reply "Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 nospam.comcast.net> writes:
WinXP:
The only way to access the menu is through the right mouse button. This only

your code files to dedit and open directly without having to open dedit
first.

Win2K:
dedit does not work in Win2K. Clicking on any object causes the program to
terminate with an access violation error.

The rotating sphere displayed in the halhello program is an inanimate yellow
circle. Clicking on any object in this program has the same effect as in
dedit.

-------------------------
I've upgraded to XP so I won't be able to see if win2k problems get fixed.
Nov 21 2002
parent reply "Carlos" <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 nospam.comcast.net> escribiσ en el mensaje
news:arjmm3$1jo6$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| WinXP:
| The only way to access the menu is through the right mouse button. This
only

| your code files to dedit and open directly without having to open dedit
| first.

what do you mean? you cannot associate .d files to dedit? i'm sorry but you
can. i mean, i could.

Carlos Santander
http://carlos3.netfirms.com/
Nov 21 2002
parent "Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 nospam.comcast.net> writes:
You can associate .d files to dedit, however when you double-click on a .d

to access the menu items by right-clicking.
And as far as I know, that is the only way to access the menu items in dedit
(WinXP).

news:ark11u$1vae$1 digitaldaemon.com...