D - Hello, do any one want talk with me?

reply "zhang li" <li stands.3322.org> writes:
I just use DM/DMD beginning.
anything want to know.

how to install, how to setup, how to debug.

Li
Nov 19 2002
parent reply "Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 comcast.net> writes:
Unfortunately this is not exactly a chat room.
However, here is some information to help get you started.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/alpha.html
explains how to obtain and setup the compiler

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/
is the main site on the D programming language.

If after reading this information, you have more specific questions, then
you are free to post them here.  Given time, I'm sure someone will be more
than willing to lend a hand.

Good luck!
Andrew

"zhang li" <li stands.3322.org> wrote in message
news:ardc2q$e8m$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| I just use DM/DMD beginning.
| anything want to know.
|
| how to install, how to setup, how to debug.
|
| Li

Nov 19 2002
parent reply "zhang li" <li stands.3322.org> writes:
Thanks, I said beginning to DM/DMD yet not mean beginning to programming.

 _

Yes, I have many question.......

What is differ at DM with DMD?
What is that each version file should be over?

I love the EMPIRE game, there are have something say AI.

But first to all, install, setup, debug...........
The men.exe may has a bug, can not view cursor at my display.

regard.

li

"Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 comcast.net>
??????:ardda6$fl2$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Unfortunately this is not exactly a chat room.
 However, here is some information to help get you started.

 http://www.digitalmars.com/d/alpha.html
 explains how to obtain and setup the compiler

 http://www.digitalmars.com/d/
 is the main site on the D programming language.

 If after reading this information, you have more specific questions, then
 you are free to post them here.  Given time, I'm sure someone will be more
 than willing to lend a hand.

 Good luck!
 Andrew

 "zhang li" <li stands.3322.org> wrote in message
 news:ardc2q$e8m$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 | I just use DM/DMD beginning.
 | anything want to know.
 |
 | how to install, how to setup, how to debug.
 |
 | Li

Nov 19 2002
"zhang li" <li stands.3322.org> wrote in message
news:ardg2a$ife$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 But first to all, install, setup, debug...........
 The men.exe may has a bug, can not view cursor at my display.
Bring up the properties dialog box for your console window and try changing the font size.
Nov 19 2002