D - Hi...

reply "Lloyd Dupont" <lloyd galador.net> writes:
I just discover D, and writing my third program which read a file, all of
that in only 2 hours...
So far, that's great !

... hum.. well.. I figure out my problem.
well, no question, just praise so....

The compiler is quite harsh with beginner though....
Nov 08 2002
"Lloyd Dupont" <lloyd galador.net> wrote in message
news:aqgatd$vje$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I just discover D, and writing my third program which read a file, all of
 that in only 2 hours...
 So far, that's great !

 ... hum.. well.. I figure out my problem.
 well, no question, just praise so....

 The compiler is quite harsh with beginner though....
The error messages do need work, but they are a lower priority than getting the implementation right. -Walter
Nov 14 2002