D - D RFC's

reply "Mike Wynn" <mike.wynn l8night.co.uk> writes:
Walter,
have you considered creating a D  RFC section on the D site ?
as an example have a look at http://dev.perl.org/rfc/
would be good, to people to be able to submit large docs on topics, like
inheritance, optimiations, array handling, interface semantics.
the in all the perl 6 site impressed me, http://dev.perl.org/perl6/
especially the Apocalypses, Exegeses

and any language which has comments like this in the documentation

 "This document varies from difficult to understand to completely and
utterly opaque. The wandering prose riddled with jargon is hard to fathom in
several places."

can't be all bad. (FYI was http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.6/pod/perlre.html )

Mike.
Oct 26 2002
I think those are good things, and are appropriate when there's a much
larger and more diverse group of people using D. For now, though, I think
the D newsgroup is doing well handling things in a more informal manner.

news:apdupt$2pq2$1 digitaldaemon.com...