D - Phobos style issue

reply "Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer directvinternet.com> writes:
Just browsing through Phobos and I noticed some style inconsistencies.  In
string module there are lots of all lowercase names (splittabs) whereas in
Thread there is mixed case (pauseAll).  Which is the preferred style for
standard D libraries?  Can this be cleaned up?

Sean
Oct 23 2002
"Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer directvinternet.com> wrote in message
news:ap84s7$16fm$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Just browsing through Phobos and I noticed some style inconsistencies.  In
 string module there are lots of all lowercase names (splittabs) whereas in
 Thread there is mixed case (pauseAll).  Which is the preferred style for
 standard D libraries?  Can this be cleaned up?
Yeah, it probably should be fixed.
Oct 24 2002