D - idea - default function return value?

reply "chris jones" <flak clara.co.uk> writes:
I was thinking it might be usefull to be able to specify a default return
value for a function. Sobody smack me if this is already posible ;)

int foo() = 0;

chris
Oct 02 2002
parent "chris jones" <flak clara.co.uk> writes:
I dont know why i thought that was a good idea :o)

"chris jones" <flak clara.co.uk> wrote in message
news:anf21b$1672$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I was thinking it might be usefull to be able to specify a default return
 value for a function. Sobody smack me if this is already posible ;)

 int foo() = 0;

 chris
Oct 03 2002