D - void (*__stdcall pf)();

reply "Dario" <supdar yahoo.com> writes:
void (*__stdcall pf)();
This declares a pointer to a function with stdcall calling convention.
How's this translated in D?

I tried the following line, but doesn't work.
void (*extern(Window) pf)();
Aug 31 2002
"Dario" <supdar yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:akrbp9$1e6n$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 void (*__stdcall pf)();
 This declares a pointer to a function with stdcall calling convention.
 How's this translated in D?

 I tried the following line, but doesn't work.
 void (*extern(Window) pf)();
extern (Windows) void (*pf)();
Aug 31 2002
parent "Dario" <supdar yahoo.com> writes:
 void (*__stdcall pf)();
 This declares a pointer to a function with stdcall calling convention.
 How's this translated in D?

 I tried the following line, but doesn't work.
 void (*extern(Window) pf)();
 extern (Windows) void (*pf)();
Uhu, I didn't tried it. Thank you Walter. =)
Sep 01 2002