D - dmd 0.39 release

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
Just some nuisance bugs fixed. -Walter

ftp://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmdalpha.zip
Aug 28 2002
parent reply Alix Pexton <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> writes:
I thought just occured to me...

Have you (Walter) considered producing a D road map that lays out the
aspects of D that your working on? Mozilla is the only thing I can think
of the has a public one (there must be others).

I'm not saying you should commit to dates, but it would be nice if we
could see the dependancy between the different features, what your
working on etc...

It would be sufficient if it was just retrosective, clearing up exactly
which bits of the specs have been implemented (though I don't expect you
        to remember exactly when each feature was added).

Alix Pexton
Webmaster to "the D journal"...

Walter wrote:

 Just some nuisance bugs fixed. -Walter

 ftp://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmdalpha.zip

Aug 29 2002
I wanted to clean up a lot of the outstanding bugs before working on
implementing templates. -Walter

news:3D6E1638.80502 seven-point-star.co.uk...

parent Joe Battelle <Joe_member pathlink.com> writes:
I wanted to clean up a lot of the outstanding bugs before working on
implementing templates. -Walter
Yay!!! [couldn't resist--too much talk about operators and generics and deterministic destruction (all worthwhile), and not enough talk about putting to use what's already in D gets me down sometimes...]
Aug 29 2002