D - Error printing ctod.html from IE6

reply Joe Battelle <Joe_member pathlink.com> writes:
CTOD.HTML will not print under IE6 (internal error).  After hacking at it a
little bit, I noticed that if you change line 531: "<a name="tags"></a>" to any
other anchor name, it will print/preview fine.  Opera had no problems with this
file, BTW.  Please change the anchor name in the next release if you get a
chance.
Aug 20 2002
Done, thanks. -Walter

news:ajstir$e04$1 digitaldaemon.com...