D - Debugger support

reply "Joe Battelle" <b-a-t-t-e-l-l-e mail.com> writes:
Walter,

Can you give me a quick heads up on this?  What debugger support is there in
the current D release?  Should I be able to see any locals for example?

Thanks,
Joe

[I'm requesting directly of you because I got no response in the group from
you or anyone else; hope you don't mind]
Aug 14 2002
next sibling parent "Joe Battelle" <b-a-t-t-e-l-l-e mail.com> writes:
Crap.  oh well.  As you may guess I meant to send this to Walter directly
:).

"Joe Battelle" <b-a-t-t-e-l-l-e mail.com> wrote in message
news:aje3o2$1uqe$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Walter,

 Can you give me a quick heads up on this?  What debugger support is there
in
 the current D release?  Should I be able to see any locals for example?

 Thanks,
 Joe

 [I'm requesting directly of you because I got no response in the group
from
 you or anyone else; hope you don't mind]
Aug 14 2002
"Joe Battelle" <b-a-t-t-e-l-l-e mail.com> wrote in message
news:aje3o2$1uqe$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Can you give me a quick heads up on this?  What debugger support is there
in
 the current D release?  Should I be able to see any locals for example?
It should work with any C debugger, but I haven't done much testing of it.
Aug 16 2002