D - coff2omf problem: d3d8.lib

reply "Robert M. Münch" <robert.muench robertmuench.de> writes:
Hi, I'm playing around with Sean's DirectX stuff and I have a linker
problem. After converting the d3d8.lib with coff2omf I get a 1024 byte file
that mostly has only 0s in it... no symbols. And of course the linking step
fails... any idea what the problem could be?

--
Robert M. Münch
IT & Management Freelancer
parent "Nic Tiger" <nictiger pt.comcor.ru> writes:
Use VC's 'lib /convert d3d8.lib' first to convert COFF to old COFF format.
Then use coff2omf to get OMF format.

Nic Tiger.

news:ailoou$g3p$1 digitaldaemon.com...