D - WinD

reply Joel Lucsy <jjlucsy ameritech.net> writes:
Has there been any progress on WinD? I was never any good at the waiting
game.

-
Joel Lucsy
Jul 24 2002
parent reply Pavel Minayev <evilone omen.ru> writes:
On Wed=2C 24 Jul 2002 18=3A35=3A15 +0000 =28UTC=29 Joel Lucsy
=3Cjjlucsy=40ameritech=2Enet=3E
wrote=3A

=3E Has there been any progress on WinD=3F I was never any good at the waiting
=3E game=2E

Well=2C right now I'm waiting for the compiler to understand =22protected=22
properly =28it did in earlier versions=2C but now the code doesn't even
compile!=29=2E

Which classes I've got so far=3A

=09Event
=09=09MouseEvent
=09=09KeyEvent
=09EventSlot
=09=09MouseEventSlot
=09=09KeyEventSlot
=09Application
=09Pen
=09Brush
=09Font
=09Canvas
=09=09ControlCanvas
=09Component
=09=09Menu
=09=09=09MainMenu
=09=09=09Popup
=09=09=09=09MenuItem
=09=09Control
=09=09=09Window
=09=09=09=09Dialog
=09=09=09=09Frame
=09=09=09=09=09MDIFrame
=09=09=09Label
=09=09=09Button
=09=09=09=09CheckBox
=09=09=09=09RadioButton
=09=09=09=09GroupBox
=09=09=09TextBox
=09=09=09=09TextMemo
=09=09=09ListBox
=09=09=09ComboBox
=09=09=09ScrollBar
=09=09=09CustomControl
=09=09=09=09CustomContainer
=09=09=09
Most controls are already quite complete but need testing=2E GDI stuff - Pen=2C
Brush=2C Font and Canvas work=2C but definitely need more work - at least
I have to encapsulate all GDI drawing functions in Canvas=2E The only thing
I wanted to add to the list before releasing the first alpha would be
class Bitmap=2C to enable back-buffering=2E I hope all this is enough for an
alpha=2C isn't it=3F =3D=29
Jul 24 2002
next sibling parent "OddesE" <OddesE_XYZ hotmail.com> writes:
Sounds good!

--
Stijn
OddesE_XYZ hotmail.com
prev sibling parent Joel Lucsy <jjlucsy ameritech.net> writes:
Pavel Minayev <evilone omen.ru> wrote in
news:CFN374620391632176 news.digitalmars.com:

<snip>

 I hope all this
 is enough for an alpha, isn't it? =)
Good enough for me! Once posted I'll certainly help flesh it out! - Joel Lucsy
Jul 24 2002