D - Borland

reply pythonnet hotmail.com writes:
What if Borland created it's own Mars compiler? It would KILL m$vc++.net
Jul 20 2002
next sibling parent "Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> writes:
From what I understand, they could foreseeably do that.  Nothing is stopping
them.

The language is more Borland's style than C++ is.

Sean

<pythonnet hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ahcefd$id$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 What if Borland created it's own Mars compiler? It would KILL m$vc++.net
Jul 20 2002
Borland is welcome to create their own implementation of D. They can start
with the open source version, or create their own from scratch.

<pythonnet hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ahcefd$id$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 What if Borland created it's own Mars compiler? It would KILL m$vc++.net
Jul 20 2002
parent pythonnet hotmail.com writes:
In article <ahcpb5$bmj$3 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
Borland is welcome to create their own implementation of D. They can start
with the open source version, or create their own from scratch.

<pythonnet hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ahcefd$id$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 What if Borland created it's own Mars compiler? It would KILL m$vc++.net
Good, I'll be sure to email borland :). Mabye they can solve the 1st error and quit bug.
Jul 21 2002