D - d compiler v35

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
This compiler eliminates the need for messy command line switches. There's a
file, \dmd\bin\sc.ini, which sets things up. Should make things easier to
use. It's the same technique that the C/C++ compiler uses.

ftp://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmdalpha.zip
Jun 03 2002
parent reply "Carlos" <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
Why didn't you also update the html files? The old files are still in this
zip.

"Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:adfb8o$s5g$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 This compiler eliminates the need for messy command line switches. There's
 file, \dmd\bin\sc.ini, which sets things up. Should make things easier to
 use. It's the same technique that the C/C++ compiler uses.

 ftp://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmdalpha.zip
I updated them after I uploaded the zip. I'll redo it. -Walter

news:adh07u$2lrm$1 digitaldaemon.com...