D - GLU

reply "Sean L. Palmer" <seanpalmer earthlink.net> writes:
Has anyone already made an import library for GLU?  Pavel's for OpenGL32
works, but is missing GLU symbols.

testgl.obj(testgl)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _gluErrorString 4
testgl.obj(testgl)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _gluBuild2DMipmaps 28

I'm having a bitch of a time interfacing to OpenGL but it's mainly because
there's no full windows.d and that I don't know how to build a new import
library (and it's 3:30 am so I'll wait to find out how til tomorrow)

Sean
May 27 2002
parent "anderson" <anderson firestar.com.au> writes:
Pavel suggested to me to use SDL, which he has ported.  If you find/create
anything for glu, let me know... I'd be good to have some D openGL demos,
and when I get some time (after exams and assignments) i'll give that a
shot.

news:act1kf$2nn8$1 digitaldaemon.com...