D - HTTP Download

reply Suvendra <Suvendra_member pathlink.com> writes:
Is there a HTTP link from where I can download D and DMC++ ?

Thanx.
May 12 2002
next sibling parent reply "Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> writes:
"Suvendra" <Suvendra_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:abnhmd$88o$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 Is there a HTTP link from where I can download D and DMC++ ?
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/alpha.html
May 12 2002
parent reply Suvendra <Suvendra_member pathlink.com> writes:
Nope ... Won't do. It is an FTP download. Our company policy restricts FTP
downloads.

ftp://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmdalpha.zip
ftp://ftp.digitalmars.com/Digital_Mars_C++/Patch/dm825c.zip

Thanx.

In article <abnjri$gtu$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Pavel Minayev says...
"Suvendra" <Suvendra_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:abnhmd$88o$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 Is there a HTTP link from where I can download D and DMC++ ?
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/alpha.html
May 12 2002
Can you try it from outside your company?

"Suvendra" <Suvendra_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:abnlno$j0j$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Nope ... Won't do. It is an FTP download. Our company policy restricts FTP
 downloads.

 ftp://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmdalpha.zip
 ftp://ftp.digitalmars.com/Digital_Mars_C++/Patch/dm825c.zip

 Thanx.

 In article <abnjri$gtu$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Pavel Minayev says...
"Suvendra" <Suvendra_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:abnhmd$88o$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 Is there a HTTP link from where I can download D and DMC++ ?
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/alpha.html
May 13 2002
parent reply Suvendra <Suvendra_member pathlink.com> writes:
Yes, I will download it from my home :-)

Thanx,

Suvendra

In article <abnsni$t6m$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
Can you try it from outside your company?
May 13 2002
parent Suvendra <Suvendra_member pathlink.com> writes:
OK, I got it downloaded.

Thanx all for your help.

Suvendra

In article <abntp0$u8g$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Suvendra says...

Right from the main page www.digitalmars.com.