D - 64 Bit

reply "Payam" <payamchee yahoo.com> writes:
What/How much does the future of D have to do with 64-bit processors being
released within the next year? (I know it's a question about something
that's quite far off, but it might be something good to give an hour of
thought to.)
"Payam" <payamchee yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:a6jn9p$32m$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 What/How much does the future of D have to do with 64-bit processors being
 released within the next year? (I know it's a question about something
 that's quite far off, but it might be something good to give an hour of
 thought to.)
D will likely get ported to the most popular of them <g>.
Mar 11 2002