D - Portable template library

reply "Brian Bober" <netdemonz yahoo.com> writes:
Can D have a standard portable template library?

STL is kind of gross, but maybe we can come up with a
template library that is a little nicer to look at
and easier to use. What do you think?

Some common data structures:

list
deque
hash
queue
vector
etc
Feb 04 2002
parent "Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> writes:
"Brian Bober" <netdemonz yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:a3lgf6$qkd$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Can D have a standard portable template library?

 STL is kind of gross, but maybe we can come up with a
 template library that is a little nicer to look at
 and easier to use. What do you think?

 Some common data structures:

 list
 deque
 hash
 queue
 vector
 etc
D already has built-in vector (dynamic array) and map (associative array) - RTFM! For others, I guess they will be sooner or later, but since the compiler lacks support for templates now, and it's not going to be added in near future...
Feb 04 2002