D - Using C library compiled with gcc

reply Squall Leonhartt <Squall_member pathlink.com> writes:
Anyone knows how I can compile a program in D using a library in C, compiled
with gcc?

I am on Windows. I tried to compile the front-end for gcc but doens't work. I
always receive errors.

[Squall Leonhartt]
Why not just compile the library with DMC?

"Squall Leonhartt" <Squall_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cbakpq$13at$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Anyone knows how I can compile a program in D using a library in C,
compiled
 with gcc?

 I am on Windows. I tried to compile the front-end for gcc but doens't
work. I
 always receive errors.

 [Squall Leonhartt]
Jun 28 2004