D - expression overloading vs operator overloading

reply Bob <bob.efrei laposte.net> writes:
Would it be possible/usefull/fast to implement expression overloading
instead of operator overloading?

What I call "expression overloading" is like:

float add_mul_func(float a, float b, float c)
written 'a * b + c' or 'c + a * b'
{
version d
	{
	return a * b + c;
	}
version x86
	{
	asm
		{
		FMULADD c,a,b
parent "Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> writes:
This group is obsolete. You need to post on the
news://news.digitalmars.com/digitalmars.D group

news:cajkj1$30nq$1 digitaldaemon.com...