D - Debugging using M$ debuggers

reply imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> writes:
why is it that DMD still doesnt produce debug info that totally works with the
MSVC debugger/windbg? I want to be able to view complex types and class members
in the watch window. This problem should have been fixed months ago. Im
surprised and disappointed that it's taking so long.

Or am i just overlooking something?
"imr1984" <imr1984_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:c68ti8$2sfl$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 why is it that DMD still doesnt produce debug info that totally works with
the
 MSVC debugger/windbg? I want to be able to view complex types and class
members
 in the watch window. This problem should have been fixed months ago. Im
 surprised and disappointed that it's taking so long.

 Or am i just overlooking something?
You're not overlooking anything, it does need to be fixed.
Apr 22 2004
parent imr1984 <imr1984_member pathlink.com> writes:
so how high a priority is that for you Walter?

In article <c68vl2$2vq9$2 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
"imr1984" <imr1984_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:c68ti8$2sfl$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 why is it that DMD still doesnt produce debug info that totally works with
the
 MSVC debugger/windbg? I want to be able to view complex types and class
members
 in the watch window. This problem should have been fixed months ago. Im
 surprised and disappointed that it's taking so long.

 Or am i just overlooking something?
You're not overlooking anything, it does need to be fixed.
Apr 23 2004