D - Learning D...

reply "Zovat" <zovat zovat.net> writes:
Hi, i looked around the D site, and found much information
about the D language, but i can't find a real "starter guide" there.
Do you need to know C or C++ to learn D, or is there a guide
somewhere? I have only programmed a little in Delphi and Basic
before.

Thanks in advance, Zovat.
Apr 21 2004
next sibling parent reply "C. Sauls" <ibisbasenji yahoo.com> writes:
You can browse this newsgroup, ask questions... first you'll want to
check out the information at:

http://www.dsource.org/tutorials/
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?FrontPage
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/dlinks.html

-C. Sauls
-Invironz

Zovat wrote:
 Hi, i looked around the D site, and found much information
 about the D language, but i can't find a real "starter guide" there.
 Do you need to know C or C++ to learn D, or is there a guide
 somewhere? I have only programmed a little in Delphi and Basic
 before.

 Thanks in advance, Zovat.
Apr 21 2004
parent "Zovat" <zovat zovat.net> writes:
Thankees!

"C. Sauls" <ibisbasenji yahoo.com> skrev i melding
news:c664r6$16k2$1 digitaldaemon.com...

prev sibling parent J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
Zovat wrote:
 Hi, i looked around the D site, and found much information
 about the D language, but i can't find a real "starter guide" there.
 Do you need to know C or C++ to learn D, or is there a guide
 somewhere? I have only programmed a little in Delphi and Basic
 before.

 Thanks in advance, Zovat.
Since you're familiar with Delphi and Basic, you might want to glance at: http://www.wikiservice.at/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?NotesForProgrammersUsedTo -- Justin http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
Apr 21 2004