D - To say D is the best programming language is an understatement.

reply Achilleas Margaritis <axilmar b-online.gr> writes:
After a whole day of playing with D, I am so much impressed. It is the holy
grail of "real" programming languages ("real" vs opposed to academic ones). I
would like to offer my congratulations to Mr Walter and the others for such a
wonderful language.
Apr 20 2004
parent "Matthew" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
Glad you like it.

Hope you contribute some libraries.

:)

news:c640b9$l2p$1 digitaldaemon.com...