D - OSNews Article on D

reply John Reimer <jjreimer telus.net> writes:
Ok, Owen Anderson did a really neat publicity stunt and posted an
article on D at www.osnews.com .

Good show!
"John Reimer" <jjreimer telus.net> wrote in message
news:c5vr0e$1lkf$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Ok, Owen Anderson did a really neat publicity stunt and posted an
 article on D at www.osnews.com .

 Good show!
It's a well-written article, too. -Walter
Apr 19 2004
next sibling parent John Reimer <jjreimer telus.net> writes:
Walter wrote:
 "John Reimer" <jjreimer telus.net> wrote in message
 news:c5vr0e$1lkf$1 digitaldaemon.com...

Ok, Owen Anderson did a really neat publicity stunt and posted an
article on D at www.osnews.com .

Good show!
It's a well-written article, too. -Walter
It was indeed. I was impressed. Looks like it's sparked a fair amount of interest too... be prepared to be swamped... (if you aren't already ;-) )
Apr 19 2004
prev sibling parent reply resistor mac.com writes:
Wow.  Thanks!

I'm not a great coder, but I figured I could do my part for promoting D!

Owen

In article <c60160$21ge$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
"John Reimer" <jjreimer telus.net> wrote in message
news:c5vr0e$1lkf$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Ok, Owen Anderson did a really neat publicity stunt and posted an
 article on D at www.osnews.com .

 Good show!
It's a well-written article, too. -Walter
You've certainly done that! LOL! I'm going to be pretty busy for the next
couple days.