D - New to D

reply John Burton <john.burton jbmail.com> writes:
Hello,
I just discovered D and it looks very promising.

My question is - is there any way to access direct 3d from it at this
time? As I have a small project using that I'd like to try out and it
seems as good a way as any to learn D?
Apr 14 2004
parent reply Lars Ivar Igesund <larsivar igesund.net> writes:
John Burton wrote:

 Hello,
 I just discovered D and it looks very promising.

 My question is - is there any way to access direct 3d from it at this
 time? As I have a small project using that I'd like to try out and it
 seems as good a way as any to learn D?
See the links page: http://www.digitalmars.com/d/links.html Lars Ivar Igesund
Apr 14 2004
parent reply John Burton <john.burton jbmail.com> writes:
Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:

 John Burton wrote:

 Hello,
 I just discovered D and it looks very promising.

 My question is - is there any way to access direct 3d from it at this
 time? As I have a small project using that I'd like to try out and it
 seems as good a way as any to learn D?
See the links page: http://www.digitalmars.com/d/links.html
Thanks - but that URL does seem to work for me.
Apr 14 2004
next sibling parent John Burton <john.burton jbmail.com> writes:
John Burton wrote:

 Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:

 John Burton wrote:

 Hello,
 I just discovered D and it looks very promising.

 My question is - is there any way to access direct 3d from it at this
 time? As I have a small project using that I'd like to try out and it
 seems as good a way as any to learn D?
See the links page: http://www.digitalmars.com/d/links.html
Thanks - but that URL does seem to work for me.
* Doesn't * Not does
Apr 14 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent John Burton <john.burton jbmail.com> writes:
John Burton wrote:

 Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:

 John Burton wrote:

 Hello,
 I just discovered D and it looks very promising.

 My question is - is there any way to access direct 3d from it at this
 time? As I have a small project using that I'd like to try out and it
 seems as good a way as any to learn D?
See the links page: http://www.digitalmars.com/d/links.html
Thanks - but that URL does seem to work for me.
But I've found the correct url now. SOrry for all the posts - and thanks for your help. I'll take a look
"John Burton" <john.burton jbmail.com> wrote in message
news:c5j9d8$18em$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 See the links page:

 http://www.digitalmars.com/d/links.html
Thanks - but that URL does seem to work for me.
Try www.digitalmars.com/d/dlinks.html
Apr 14 2004